Donate a Tree
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Sea Festival of Trees (herein after called the “Management”) and the Tree Sponsor/Donor agree that all displays must be fully set up and operational by 7PM on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that the tree and all of its decorations (ornaments, lights, tree-toppers, skirts, etc.) become the property of the SeaFestival of Trees upon delivery and set-up.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors. Sponsor/Donor agrees that all signage and collaterals must be professionally produced. Handwritten signage is prohibited.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees to conform to all State of Massachusetts Inspectional Services, State of Massachusetts Fire Department and the State of Massachusetts Department of Revenue rules and regulations.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that Management reserves the right to reject, modify, restrict or move the location of any tree.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that space assignments are at the discretion of Management.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that all tree lights will be LED and that electrical power supply and installation will be provided by Management.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees not to make undue noise, or odor, use bright or hazardous lights, cause damage to the area or equipment or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Management.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that no soliciting for business will be conducted in aisles or in other tree areas.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that no sponsor/donor shall have authority to incur cost or liability for or against Atlantic Hospitality Group, LLC, presenter of the SeaFestival of Trees. Sponsor/Donor shall pay all costs pertaining to moving in trees and all equipment and supplies, and removing empty containers and excess supplies. Sponsor/donor shall be liable for all damages which he may cause to the building, or otherwise in connection with his tree.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees to assume all responsibility for personal injuries to himself, his employees, agents, representatives, or visitors, and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Atlantic Hospitality Group, LLC, host site/presenter of the SeaFestival of Trees, from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that, except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and supersedes all proposals, promotional materials, negotiations and understandings of any nature whatsoever. This agreement may be amended only by written instrument signed by both parties.
- Sponsor/Donor agrees that this agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and any disputes between the parties shall be brought in the courts of said Commonwealth.