Help out and have fun!
The Sea Festival of Trees relies on volunteers to fill some key positions — selling raffle tickets, collecting admission fees, monitoring the trees, and providing general information to Festival attendees. Volunteers donate a three- to five-hour block of time to be surrounded by fabulous trees and jubilant holiday spirit for a good cause.
We are currently seeking volunteer groups of 10 or more. Corporate groups, school clubs or teams, nonprofits, membership organizations, etc. Volunteering is a fun team building activity and a great way to show your support for the community. Gather your people to staff a single shift and be recognized as the host for that night of the festival on our event signage and social media. Click below to learn more or sign up, or email our volunteer coordinator.
Individual volunteers, sign up by clicking the button below and select from the available dates.
Click here for the Volunteer Training Manual.
Here’s what Sea Festival of Trees volunteers receive:
- Festival preview walk-through
- Information (Festival Map, Entertainment Schedule), Event Training, and Q&A Session
- Volunteer lanyard to identify your role to visitors
- Dedicated room to store personal belongings
- Complimentary water & coffee
- Discounts on dining at Seaglass, Blue Ocean and Capri
- 20% discount coupon for purchases at By the Sea Gifts
- Volunteer thank you party after the festival!
- Festive holiday attire encouraged. No jeans, please.
- A warm, welcoming and friendly smile!