Help out and have fun!
The Sea Festival of Trees relies on volunteers to fill some key positions — selling raffle tickets, collecting admission fees, monitoring the trees, and providing general information to Festival attendees. If you are interested in donating a three- to five-hour block of time to be surrounded by fabulous trees and jubilant holiday spirit for a good cause, please check back to sign up.
Here’s what Sea Festival of Trees volunteers receive:
- Festival preview walk-through
- Information (Festival Map, Entertainment Schedule), Event Training, and Q&A Session
- Volunteer lanyard to identify your role to visitors
- Dedicated room to store personal belongings
- Complimentary water & coffee
- Discounts on dining at Seaglass, Blue Ocean and Capri
- 20% discount coupon for purchases at By the Sea Gifts
- Volunteer thank you party after the festival!
- Festive holiday attire encouraged. No jeans, please.
- A warm, welcoming and friendly smile!